Commercial Pool Leak Detection Experts
A leak in your commercial pool or hot tub can cause big issues if left untreated. At Swimming Pool Inspection Services, we have a nationwide network of experienced swimming pool experts, including contractors and engineers, who can determine if your commercial pool or spa has a leak, and, if necessary, advise you on how to repair the leak, before the problem worsens.
Leak Detection for Pool Safety
There are several ways to determine if a swimming pool or spa has a leak. However, because of the nature of a commercial including frequent use resulting in water loss and higher usage of chemicals, it can be hard to determine if a pool has a leak from the naked eye. Our inspectors can perform leak detection tests, including:
- Bucket test: Placing a bucket of water next to a pool and comparing the water loss in each vessel. This can help determine if a pool is losing water due to environmental factors, such as extreme heat.
- Pressure test: This is a test that is done to determine if there is a leak in the plumbing, which cannot be seen from the outside.
- Dye test: Dye is placed in the pool, and if it is drawn toward the pool wall, and not the skimmer, a leak may be present.
Leak Detections for Risk Management
When a leak is present but left untreated, it can eventually wear into a bigger, worse leak. Water soaking into the ground around a pool can cause structural damage if the ground becomes soaked or settles as a result of the leak. This can have a ripple effect on nearby buildings and even sidewalks or patios. Taking care of leaks early on is the best thing you can do to ensure that you will not have thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars of damage on your hands.
Because commercial pools get more use than residential pools, small issues can worsen quicker than in a residential setting. Insurance companies are tough on commercial facilities; they want to know that you are taking the safety of your guests seriously and that your pool and spa are being carefully and vigilantly maintained. Our leak detections are ideal for commercial pools and spas, including:
- High school, college, and university pools.
- Community center pools.
- Hotel, motel, and resort pools.
- Country and athletic club pools.
- Condominium and apartment complex pools.
Experienced Swimming Pool Leak Detectors
Our inspectors have years of experience in the industry. Not only can they skillfully and accurately detect leaks in your pool, they can help you decide on a course of action for any necessary repairs, including what materials are best for your pool, and how much said repairs will cost. At Swimming Pool Inspection Services, we are dedicated to providing our clients with the peace of mind that comes from a job well done, and a pool well cared for.